Did I dream yesterday?

Get the latest news on new features, bug fixes and version updates right here!

Did I dream yesterday?

Postby Unduli » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:22 pm

My apologies if here is not proper place to post but if I didn't daydream yesterday, there was a 1.5.5 Stable and 1.5. 7 Dev at Isogenic website.

I'd be pleased to hear about this and roadmap.
Unduli

Re: Did I dream yesterday?

Postby robaldred » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:31 pm

Hello.
Not sure about your dreaming but you're correct, although only premium licence holders get the latest code.
If you're using the trial version you'll be about 6-12 months behind. To be specific the trial version is currently at 1.2.4.
I don't work for Irrelon. All comments are my own.
I would strongly encourage anyone building production projects with Isogenic to buy a premium licence, it costs very little and will help towards continued development of the engine. Irrelon have spent thousands of hours developing this wonderful platform with many features found in AAA game engine.
robaldred

Re: Did I dream yesterday?

Postby Unduli » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:48 pm

robaldred wrote:Hello.
Not sure about your dreaming but you're correct, although only premium licence holders get the latest code.
If you're using the trial version you'll be about 6-12 months behind. To be specific the trial version is currently at 1.2.4.

Well I am pretty sure that homepage had changed but no problem if can get from github (have premium license btw)

But I am still curious about roadmap.
Unduli

Return to New Features, Latest Versions & General Updates