Problem with render texture entity after loading.

Post your help queries and engine programming questions here

Problem with render texture entity after loading.

Postby Tananez » Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:13 pm

it looks like translateToTile is buged when use a foreach , i dont know where is the issue , but instead position the texture right , will make an calculation tilex * 8 , and in code is tilex +1
idk mby is bcoz i use free version and its old......
Last edited by Tananez on Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Tananez

Re: Problem with render texture entity after loading.

Postby robaldred » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:46 pm

Hello, what is the implementation of your placeItem method?
The only snippet you have show is of your loading of assets from JSON.
Would you be able to share more code, where you're turning those ID,X and Y properties into entities and assigning the texture.
I don't work for Irrelon. All comments are my own.
I would strongly encourage anyone building production projects with Isogenic to buy a premium licence, it costs very little and will help towards continued development of the engine. Irrelon have spent thousands of hours developing this wonderful platform with many features found in AAA game engine.
robaldred

Postby Tananez » Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:12 pm

give me your skype id , in a forum post its not enough time and words to explain my litle problem.
i arange the placeitems right . everything is as should be , but the problem is that engine dont display the texture of the item placed , will show it after i move it or try to move each item. when its moved image apear .
Tananez

Postby robaldred » Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:15 pm

Hello sorry I'm not happy to do that. I'd be more than happy to help here as it will benefit others.
I don't work for Irrelon. All comments are my own.
I would strongly encourage anyone building production projects with Isogenic to buy a premium licence, it costs very little and will help towards continued development of the engine. Irrelon have spent thousands of hours developing this wonderful platform with many features found in AAA game engine.
robaldred

Return to Help & Questions