Includes box2d updates and bug fixes along with some new features such as being able to set a physics body as non-gravitic so that gravity does not affect it, as well as setting fixed rotation in the body definition.
Other engine updates are mostly about merging online and offline code bases so that offline versions can benefit from the same release cycle as the online version does. Currently generating the offline version from the online version is a labourious task but with these updates the modules that make the online version can simple be left out and the engine will still run, but in offline mode automatically.
This version also includes:
- A blank template as usual
- The IsoCity offline template
- The tutorial-1 template for the Basic 2d Tutorial
- The tutorial-2 template – for the upcomming tutorial on making the angry-birds clone as seen on the demo page
- The tutorial-1-iso template which is the tutorial-1 demo but switched to isometric view